CityKidz Regina is embarking on an exciting new stage of our journey to make a positive difference for children living in poverty. Our 2022 Strategic Plan is focused on growth and we’re recruiting the board members with the passion and skills to help us achieve this.
If you want to:
- Boost your personal and professional development
- Give back to your community
- Work with others who are passionate about making a positive difference
- Enhance your communication and leadership skills
- Feel great because you’re learning, growing and making a difference
Then we want to meet you.
While we welcome all passionate people, we are in particular need of folks with financial expertise and/or human resources and steering committee experience.
In addition to the standard roles and responsibilities of a board member, our board members are active advocates and ambassadors for the organization and are fully engaged in identifying and securing the financial resources and partnerships necessary for CityKidz Regina to advance its mission.
CityKidz Regina Board of Directors meets on the second Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm (except July and August)
If this sounds interesting and you’d like to learn more, please connect with us:
Donna West, Executive Director
Keri Schwebius, CityKidz Regina